Aug 13, 2013

Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer

Hello Cuties,
I'll be sharing with you my favorite concealer! It's the Maybelline Pure concealer- Mineral healthy natural concealer wich is an Asia Maybelline product.


I first heard about this product when i was seeing a list of the Blenda Best 2012 products and it was featured as the best concealer, better than M.A.C, Bobbi Brown and Kate. So it just became my have to buy concealer! I found it at sasa.com for 6 USD. I got it  in shade 2 which suits perfectly my NC 35 skin!




I really love to use it on my undereye area since i have sensitive eyes and this is a mineral concealer, but i also use all over the place because the coverage is just too good!

Sorry for the blurred picture :(  My camera just sucks, i'm getting money to buy a nice nikon one. I hope the bad purple deep darkcircle that i have and brown hiperpigmentation on the outer area of my eyes are visible!


This is after a thin layer of concealer! You can see how it covers nicely the purple of my darkcircles without needing any color corrector!


I love this concealer, is easy to use, easy to blend, the color is good for yellow undertones, the texture is liquidy but it dries and stay on the skin. I like it for darkcircles, blemishes, big hiperpigmentation areas, well, i just use it for everything!
I don't know if the ocidental version of this is just as good, but for now i'll keep with this asian one.
I give 5/5 on this because is just a perfect product.




8 comments:

  1. It looks good, kell! does it break you out? thank you for the review ^^

    misaraisu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all... This is really lightweight and feels confortable to wear :)

      Delete
  2. wow! :O
    it worked a lot better than i thought it would! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this concealer have a nice coverage :D

      Delete
  3. looks like it works well on you :) i have lines on my under eye area do you think it would sink in the lines maybe? thanks for sharing the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Doesn't settle into lines, once is dried out the concealer have a great adhesion to the skin and look quite uniform :) Thanks for your visit!

      Delete
  4. seems like it looks great!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah of course! Your blog is really nice :)

      Delete