Jul 20, 2013

Welcome Sweeties!

Hello,
This is my first blog, i've been wanting to have a blog since a looong long time ago, but as you guys know to keep up a blog requires alot of time and dedication that i didn't have those past times. After thinking alot if i'll be able to keep up with this project i decided to try out. Here i'll be sharing my experiences with fashion, makeup, style. I'm in love with asian cosmetics and fashion so you'll see alot of this world around here!
This is me! I follow gyaru style, but you can see alot of ulzzang and cute stuff aswell since i'm crazy about all those kawaii things :)

See you guys around, i hope you like my blog! 
Kell!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kell! Congrats on starting your blog! It definitely is a big endeavor to start, but I can' wait to see your future posts!! Your blog layout is super cute, by the way!! :)

    Best,
    Fauunzie

    fauunziesfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for the support! Your blog is sooo cute aswell! I love your posts!

      Delete