Jul 31, 2013

Lioele Blooming Gloss

Hello~

Today i'm going to share with you one of my favorite lip glosses. The Lioele Blooming Gloss in Cream Orange!




 I've decided to buy this one since i wanted a non shimmery true orange lipgloss. I was thinking about the Candy Doll Milk Tea Orange, but i've seen really bad reviews on that and it has some shimmers on it, wich is something i hate in a lipgloss ( it makes the gloss look cheap and old fashion kind of style).
Here goes the swatches and on  the bare lips!






 Color: The color is a strong creamy orange color with no shimmers.
 Texture: Non sticky and provides a smooth finish, doesn't settle into lip lines. Don't drip of my lips and it's mosturizing.
 Pigmentation: Really opaque color for a lipgloss.
 Scent/ Taste: It has a peach scent that reminds me the a Spice girls peach lollipop that i used to eat when i was a little kid. Quite nostalgic!
 Package: The package is really pretty like all Lioele products!
 Price: I found this to be really affordable ( 7.50 USD at ebay), i haven't got any other colors because the other ones are shimmery!

I'll give 5/5 on this because i can't find anything bad to say about it!

Here goes a pic of me wearing this gloss on top of Candy Doll Pink Grapefruit Lipstick!


7 comments:

  1. It looks awesome on you! I have a few Lioele products that I like- I love their packaging and the pricing haha. I'll definitely keep this gloss in mind if I want a new one. How long would you say it lasts before fading?

    kittencuddler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It lasts like an average gloss would... like 2~3 hours with full shine, but doesn't leave anything on the lips when it fades away so it's really easy to reapply and really mosturizing!

      Delete
  2. Looks really pretty on you! I'm really loving the orange/coral coloured lips lately. This product seems really nice, looks very shiny and creamy too! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hard to find a nice orange gloss i really like this product!!

      Delete
  3. I like how it turns out on your lips. I'm not a gloss lover so I'll skip, but perhaps I'll try some more other lioele lip products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't a lip gloss person aswell, i could only use matte finish lipsticks, or i would feel icky.. but i found some nice glosses so now i'm able to use a super glossy lips look! hehehe

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! I love orange makeup!

    ReplyDelete